Instructions for Accessing and Submitting the
Class of 2014 Scholarship Application
1. Download a blank Class of 2014 Scholarship Application by clicking on one of the "Class of 2014 Scholarship Application" documents below. The application is available in both Word and PDF formats.
2. Be sure to completely read and follow the directions and save the application on a flash drive.
3. Research your appropriateness to each of the scholarships listed in the Scholarship Booklet.
4. Fill out the application completely.
5. Print one application for each scholarship.
6. To make it easy, consider filling out the entire form EXCEPT the "Name of Scholarship" part. When you have finished everything but that, photocopy as many of the forms as you need. (For example, if you are applying for three scholarships make three copies. Then you have three completed applications but you only had to fill in the form once.) Then on each of the copies write the name of the individual scholarship for which you are applying.
7. Deliver the completed application form to Ms. Barbara Favaloro in the Guidance Office before or after school PRIOR TO the appointed deadline.