Register for Winter Sports
Winter Sports Registration opens October 2, 2017. Season starts November 27, 2017.
How to register online using FamilyID:
Log onto www.familyid.com/somerville-athletics-intramurals and follow the steps below. A parent/guardian of the student-athlete must complete these forms. Returning members may log in and follow steps 2 through 3 below. If you need assistance, call FamilyID at 888-800-5583 x1. Support is available 7 days a week and message will be returned promptly.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (if you don't see the email, please check your spam or junk folders). You MUST click the link provided in your email, login and register per steps 2 and 3 below.
- Click the link for season sport and complete the information requested on the form. Make sure you click save and continue.
- Confirm your registration: once complete you will be asked to click "confirm registration" or add another participant. (Your will receive an email confirming your registration from FamilyID).
- You can log back into FamilyID at any time to update your information or check your registrations.
Somerville High School Athletics Clearance Checklist:
- Register online to www.familyid.com/somerville-athletics-intramurals
- Did you receive an email from the athletic director or athletic trainer stating that your registration was received and that it is under review - if not go back to step 1.
- Did you receive an email from the athletic director or athletic trainer stating that your registration is good or does it need some changes? If needs some changes you must make those changes at before the cut-off date or you will not be cleared.
- Show up to your mandatory medical screening and clearance with your:
- Online registration completed
- With a Physical (no more than 13 months old)
- With a Copy of your insurance card
- Be prepared for ImPact Test (Testing will be 1 hour long)
- Winter Sports Medical Screening and Clearance: All athletes despite previous participation must register, be screened and cleared each season. Please provide us with a copy of your most current physical (no more than 13 months old) and insurance card on the designated date below.
- 11/14 Boys Basketball 3PM, Ice Hockey 4PM
- 11/15 Boys Track and Field 3PM, Girls Track and Field 4PM
- 11/16 Swim 3PM, Girls Basketball 4PM, Cheer 5PM
- All freshmen, athletes who tested in 2015, first year athletes and/or transfer students will have to IMPACT test.
Boys Ice Hockey
Girls Ice Hockey
Head Coach: Ms. Katelyn Greene
Boys Indoor Track and Field
Girls Indoor Track and Field
The Somerville Track PAC (Parents and Alumni Club) offers additional information about the Highlander Track Teams, including details on track team fundraisers and other special events.
Head Coach: Ms. Lorin Desrochers