Next Wave Junior High School and Full Circle High School teach to students who have difficulty learning in traditional educational settings. We are a safe place for everyone & every member of the school community will be treated with respect.
Learning Opportunities at Next Wave / Full Circle Schools
- 6-12 Students work with materials designed for their levels, proceeding at their own pace and developing strong personal relationships that foster participation in the school as a democratic community.
- 6-12 Daily counseling integrated into their schedule & bi-weekly group counseling emphasizing conflict resolution.
- 6-12 An integrated teaching and counseling environment.
- 6-12 Project-based and experiental learning opportunities in small group settings.
- 9-12 Adapted and individualized high school curriculum that includes math, science, and social studies along with some electives
School report card
The Next Wave and Full Circle Schools regularly report demographic and student progress data to the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE). This data is used to develop the annual No Child Left Behind progress report card for the Healey School. The most 2017 Report Card for Next Wave Junior High School can be found online. The most 2017 Report Card for Full Circle High School can be found online.
Principal: Margaret DePasquale