What's Trending at SHS
- SHS Important Dates for 2017-2018
- Morning Announcement: https://www.youtube.com/c/SomervilleTVMedia/live
- Do you know any 2016 Graduates of CTE Programs? The CTE Department would like them to take a survey about their post-graduation employment path. They can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-625-6600 x6135.
- Lunch Menu
- X-2 Aspen Login: https://studentdata.k12.somerville.ma.us/x2sis/logon.do
- The Piper Our student newspaper.
- Visit the Culinary Arts Bistro: Our student-run restaurant.
- Join an After School Club or Activity
- SHS Library Website: http://somervillehighlibrary.weebly.com/
- Destiny Library Catalog: https://somerville.follettdestiny.com
- School Nurses: 2017-2018 SHS Nurses are Terri Emens, Ruja Sharma, Maria Tully (ext. 6168, 6164, and 6169). SHIP Nurse is Janet Martini (ext. 6200). School Nursing
- CHA Somerville Teen Connection
- MBTA Student Pass Program 2016-2017
- On-Site Volunteer Coordinator, Vanety Cruz
- Somerville High School Building Project: http://www.somervillema.gov/highschool/
- Contact SHS
Sibby LaGambina, Interim Headmaster at Somerville High School (pictured Right)
Mr. LaGambina currently oversees the running of the high school as Interim Headmaster, as well as supporting and overseeing all academic departments, the Counseling Department and Housemasters. His previous position was as Assistant Principal/Housemaster. He is also the former Head of the Science Department.
Leo DeSimone, Interim Associate Headmaster at Somerville High School (pictured Left)
As Interim Associate Headmaster, Mr. DeSimone is lead on the SHS building project, assists with Athletics, provides primary budget oversight, and assists with day-to-day administration of the building and operations. He also enters his eighth year as Career and Technical Education Director.
The NCLB Report Card for Somerville High School can be found on the DESE website.
Somerville High School, Grades 9-12
81 Highland Avenue; Somerville, MA 02143
(617) 625-6600, ext. 6100