The School Nurse
The 2017-2018 Kennedy School nurse is Kerri Conneely (ext. 6603). SKIP Program nurses are Kim Trant and Wenty Dixon (ext. 6618). Learn more about School Nursing by visiting the SPS Nursing web page.
Kennedy School Handbook
Parent and Guardian Guides
Parent & Guardian Guide: English
Parent & Guardian Guide: Spanish
Parent & Guardian Guide: Portuguese
Parent & Guardian Guide: Haitian Creole
Staff Directory and Classroom Websites/Links
- Kennedy Staff Directory
- Kindergarten - Ms. Scrima's Classroom Website
- Grade 1 - Ms. Song's Classroom Website
- Grade 3 - Mrs. Tremonte's Classroom Website
- Grade 4 - Ms. Hanly's Classroom Website
- Grade 5 Classroom Website
- Grades 7/8 Science - Mr. Sharp's Classroom Website
Browse the books available at the Kennedy library through the on-line Kennedy School Destiny Library Website.
Walking and Riding to School
Somerville participates in a program called Safe Routes to School, part of the City-wide Shape Up Somerville initiative. Please, take a look at the Kennedy Safe Routes to School Map which includes locations for crossing guards.
For information about Bullying Prevention in the Somerville Public Services, please visit the Student Services Web Page.