Please Note: We have changed our payment options. Please read this before paying online.
Read the latest Community Schools Afterschool Newsletter: April 2019
Enrolling in the Afterschool Programs
2019-2020 Registration Information
- Afterschool Registration 2019-2020 Flyer: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole
- Please read the 2019-2020 Community Schools Afterschool Program Flyer about the registration process
- Registration: (Returning Community School students) April 29 - May 10, 2019
- Registration: (New Community School students) May 13 -May 24, 2019
- Please use this link to register on-line: https://www.ezchildtrack.com/parent2/ParentLogin.aspx?c=CSAfterschool
- If enrolling after the registration period, please call (617) 625-6600, ext. 6970 to make sure space is available at the site you are interested in enrolling your child.
- If you need financial aid or subsidies, please fill out the appropriate forms. You can bring them into the office or mail them. Please visit the Fees Page for more information. Families receiving financial aid or subsidies will not be required to pay the registration fee.
About Our Programs
Elementary K-5 Afterschool Program
Afterschool programs are offered on-site at each of our elementary schools. Enrichment clubs start early October and club selection forms will be available mid-September at your child's program or through the afterschool coordinator located at each school. For specific site offerings or if you would like a tour, please contact our site coordinators. Learn more about what's happening in our Community Schools afterschool programs in our latest newsletter: December 2018
Benjamin G. Brown School 617-625-6600 x6409 Gina Miranda
East Somerville Community School 617-625-6600 x3748 Yolanda Andrade
Arthur D. Healey School 617-625-6600 x6566
John F. Kennedy School 617-625-6600 x6659 Colleen Lyons
West Somerville Neighborhood School 617-625-6600 x6449 Madison Morley-West
Winter Hill Community Innovation School 617-625-6600 x6797 Colleen Taylor-Winter
The PreK Afterschool program seeks to be a continuation of the school day continuing to develop important early education skills. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for all students. Offered at the Healey School, West Somerville Neighborhood School, and Capuano Early Childhood Center. For more information, please contact our main office at 617-625-6600 x6970.
The El Sistema Somerville program at the East Somerville Community School begins mid-September. For any questions regarding El Sistema Somerville or to apply for financial aid, please contact Juliana Perez. Visit the Music Department's El Sistema page to learn more about this innovative, immersive instrumental program.