Read the March 2018 After School Newsletter
Enrolling in the Afterschool Programs
2018 Registration for returning afterschool students period runs from May 14-May 25, 2018. Register new afterschool students from June 11- 22, 2018.
- Please read the 2018-2019 informational flyer about the registration process.
- Please use this link to register on-line: https://www.ezchildtrack.com/parent2/ParentLogin.aspx?c=CSAfterschool
- Registration requires a non-refundable $50.00 registration fee per child.
- If enrolling after the registration period, please call (617) 625-6600, ext. 6970 to make sure space is available at the site you are interested in enrolling your child.
- If you need financial aid or subsidies, please fill out the appropriate forms. You can bring them into the office or mail them. Please visit the Fees Page for more information. Families receiving financial aid or subsidies will not be required to pay the registration fee.
About Our Programs
Elementary K-5 Afterschool Program
Afterschool programs are offered on-site at each of our elementary schools. Enrichment clubs start early October and club selection forms will be available mid-September at your child's program or through the afterschool coordinator located at each school. For specific site offerings or if you would like a tour, please contact our site coordinators. Learn more about what's happening in our Community Schools afterschool programs in our latest newsletter.
Benjamin G. Brown School 617-625-6600 x6409 Gina D'Haiti
East Somerville Community School 617-625-6600 x3748 Adriana Guereque
Arthur D. Healey School 617-625-6600 x6566 Tamar Dalce
John F. Kennedy School 617-625-6600 x6659 Colleen Lyons
West Somerville Neighborhood School 617-625-6600 x6449 Madison Morley-West
Winter Hill Community Innovation School 617-625-6600 x6797 Colleen Taylor-Winter
The PreK Afterschool program seeks to be a continuation of the school day continuing to develop important early education skills. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for all students. Offered at the Healey School, West Somerville Neighborhood School, and Capuano Early Childhood Center. For more information, please contact our main office at 617-625-6600 x6970.
The El Sistema Somerville program at the East Somerville Community School will begin mid-September. For any questions regarding El Sistema Somerville or to apply for financial aid, please contact David Palombo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the Music Department's El Sistema page to learn more about this innovative, immersive instrumental program.